|I'm done with politicians!|
I'll pause to let that sink in...
Not this year... I know that I don't have time to do the ground pounding and work required before November 6th. I'm crazy... I'm not stupid.
I am running for president for the 2016 election.
"But feral one, why would an Aspergian want to be president?"
|For the record... That's all of them.|
"But feral one, why would that be a problem?
Well... Urban dictionary (www.urbandictionary.com) has many, many, many definitions of politician... None of them are kind to the politicians. Here's a couple of those definitions for you.
1. A person who practices politics.
"Politics" is derived from the words "poly" meaning "many", and "tics" meaning "blood-sucking parasites."
2. One who was perfected the art of lying.
3. A highly paid yes-man.
4. People that should never, ever be trusted under any circumstances.
5. Crook driven by money.
6. A lawyer in power.
7. A lying, piece-of-shit corporate fuckwad who lies out their ass to get elected telling you how much they care for you, and then once their sorry-ass gets in office, they lie, cheat, steal and fuck the whole system up in order to keep the power.
8. corporate whore who fakes compassion to gain the trust of the general public. Often a complete fuckwit.
9. Person who so desires power that they have lost all notion of morality and will now do or say anything to acquire more power.
10. Trickster, highwayman, mugger, pick-pocket, sexually confused, conscience-free zone; possibly male or female, but likely to be lying about about it either way. intellectually stupid but with acute animal cunning. Knows only money thus major corporate parties are able to slit the throats of generations yet to come without concern. In Britain politicians are not so much 'elected' as 'selected'. Often associated with child molestation, prostitution, murder, swindling, refuse, robbery, violence and fund raising bingo nights, when they put on a veneer of humanity. As false as the shine on Satan's wings.
As you can see... Most people have a low opinion of politicians... and with good reason. During the recent political debates versus Romney and Obama, fact checkers have blown their arguments into little bits... Both of them are liars.
That being said - I believe the united states needs a non-politician in the white house...
I know that I probably have no chance at winning the election... but I have a belief... If you are inspired to do a thing, and you don't do it, then you forfeit all rights in that situation. What this means is that since I had the idea, I was inspired to do this... if I don't I sacrifice all rights to complain or even be annoyed by the state of the country.
One must be true to one self in all things.
That being said... I am going for it.
|Like I said, be true to oneself.|
NEXT TIME: My platform and declarations.
Images in this issue SHAMELESSLY stolen from the following sources: